Sunday, May 27, 2012

T.StartBlog();

Hey there reader,

So, this is my first blog post (of hopefully which there will be more if I can find the time between school, work and and schoolwork). Right now I don't have a lot to post about so I guess I'll start with the

WHO IS THIS GUY?!

Well my name is Travis Evashkevich (as you can probably tell from my profile) and I am originally from a little middle of no where town in Alberta, Canada but was also living in Fort Mcmurray, Canada for the last few years of my high schooling days as well as for a few years of working after I graduated. Currently I'm bouncing back and forth between another small-ish town Kortrijk, Belgium for school and Fort Mcmurray for work during my summers.

I'm going to school for being a Technical Artist with a major of Game Development ( basically in our school it means that I do programming and 3D but less emphasis on the art related stuff, 3D still must look good but not much on the pre drafting and drawing stuff).

So I guess I'll probably be posting tid bits for helping other people (maybe some tutorials on 3D or c++ or maybe a few simple shaders in HLSL could be fun) or just to showcase stuff I make.

So, there's  my quick recent relevant history and hopefully the next little while (during exams might be tough) I'll get some more posts rolling here.

T.Out();

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, I love to have feedback about either how the post was or if there's even a topic you want me to talk about/tutorial, so let me know and I'll see what I can do. We only grow if we grow together.